- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Insulating lining of Thinsulate ™ Insulation ensures the foot stays warm despite the cold conditions.
- The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- The sole is oil and petrol resistant as well as resistant to certain chemicals and heat up to 300 ° C contact heat.
Ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Sole of PU/rubber. Removable insoles, conductive and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Moulded PU scuff cap. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in breathable high quality full grain leather. Thinsulate insulation. Heel cap. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. 3.5mm profile depth. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC, HRO.