- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- The ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap gives better protection to the toes and avoids irritations when bending your foot.
- Be seen – the reflective effect increases your safety.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- Great comfort with a shock-absorbing midsole.
Ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap. Steel mid-sole. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Sole of PU/rubber with extreme slip resistance. Removable insoles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Moulded PU scuff cap. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Leather / textile bellows tongue reduces dirt ingress. Textile breathable lining. Suitable for working on the knees. TPU heel stabiliser. Heel cap. 3.5mm profile depth. Reflective inserts. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC, HRO.