- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Slip resistant, durable sole (SRC-certified).
- Footwear with the patented Boa® closure system is a great help on a busy day. The Boa® closure system allows you to quickly get your shoes on and off.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex® membrane.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
Stainless steel laced Boa® closure system with easy closure and quick click-opening. Uppers of durable fabric. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Non-marking sole no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/TPU. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. Suitable for working on the knees. PU toe reinforcement. Durable TPU on the sides. 3.5mm profile depth. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Breathable Sympatex® membrane. Heel cap. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC.