- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Footwear with the patented Boa® closure system is a great help on a busy day. The Boa® closure system allows you to quickly get your shoes on and off.
- The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- Shock-absorbing insole of EVA. Breathable and with TPU arch support. The footwear is ESD approved with this insole.
Stainless steel laced Boa® closure system with easy closure and quick click-opening. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Light moulded scuff cap. Non-marking sole no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/PU. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing, light and flexible insole made of EVA. Breathable and with TPU arch support. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Textile breathable lining. Heel cap. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC.