- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- PU toe reinforcement increases durability significantly which prolongs the lifetime of the footwear.
- The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- The sole is oil and petrol resistant.
Ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Vibram® sole of PU/rubber. Removable ECS in-soles are ergonomical and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Toe reinforcement with PU. Bootleg in breathable and moisture-repellent CORDURA® fabric. Textile breathable lining. Heel cap. Profile depth 2.5mm. Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC, HRO.