- Elastic and pleat in the back.
- Access to trousers underneath from both sides.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Triple stitched seams on sleeves, leg and crotch. Fastening with two way zip, storm flap and press studs. Chest pocket with flap and press stud. Phone chest pocket with adjustable flap and pen pocket. Front pockets. Inner pocket with zip. Access to trousers from both sides. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loop. Thigh pocket with flap and hook and loop band fastening. Ruler pocket. Adjustable kneepad pockets. Sleeve pocket with hook and loop band fastening. Cuffs with press stud fastening. Elastic and pleat in the back. Ventilation under sleeves. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM), ONLY colour 14 and EN ISO 20471 - class 3. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,9400 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.