- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot.
- ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold.
The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot. Metal free. Water-repellent. Lace fastening. TPU toe reinforcement. Suitable for working on the knees. Composite toe cap. Nail protection of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/PU. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Heel cap. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + EN 61340-5-1: 2008.