- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- The ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap gives better protection to the toes and avoids irritations when bending your foot.
- Be seen – the reflective effect increases your safety.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- Great comfort with a shock-absorbing midsole.
Ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap. Steel mid-sole. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Sole of PU/rubber with extreme slip resistance. Removable insoles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Moulded PU scuff cap. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Leather / textile bellows tongue reduces dirt ingress. Textile breathable lining. Suitable for working on the knees. TPU heel stabiliser. Heel cap. 3.5mm profile depth. Reflective inserts. Certified to EN ISO 20345: 2011, safety class S3 SRC, HRO.