- Individual adjustment with adjustable waist.
- Thigh pocket with phone pocket, flap and hook and loop fastening.
- Kneepad pockets with insertion of kneepads from the bottom to avoid dirt collection.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Adjustable straps in short, strong elastic with plastic buckles. Large bib pocket with flap and press studs. Inner pocket with hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable waist. Front pockets. Fly with zip. Reinforced back pockets - one with flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loop. Thigh pocket with several compartments, flap and adjustable hook and loop band fastening. Pen pockets. Thigh phone pocket with flap and adjustable hook and loop band fastening. Ruler pocket. Kneepad pockets. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,1700 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.