- Adjustable fabric straps, with short strong elastic.
- Individual adjustment with adjustable waist.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Adjustable straps in short, strong elastic with plastic buckles. Large bib pocket with flap and pen pockets. Inner pocket with hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable waist. Front pockets. Fly with zip. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loop. Thigh pocket with flap and hook and loop band fastening. Ruler pocket. Adjustable kneepad pockets. Certified to EN 471 - class 2/2. The fabric complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The product is certified with maximum 0,3016 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN 471-certification.