- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® which can be entered from above - closure with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent contrast colour and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Adjustable straps in short, strong elastic with plastic buckles. Braces can be stored away behind the bib using small straps. Large bib pocket with pen opening,phone pocket with zip and flap with hidden press studs. Adjustable waist. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets ith flap and magnetic closure. Ruler pocket with CORDURA® reinforced opening. Adjustable kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D) with flap and top access. Vertical reflexes on the side of the legs for better safety. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitches. Hi-Vis Group Z. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.