- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Elastic and pleat in the back.
- Access to trousers underneath from both sides.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
Triple stitched seams on the sleeves, shoulders, leg and crotch. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs. High collar. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. D-ring. Front pockets. Access to trousers from both sides. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Ruler pocket. Cuffs with press stud fastening. Elastic and pleat in the back. Adjustable kneepad pockets. Contrast stitching. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met.