- The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.
- No seams on the top of the shoulders: prevents water from penetrating.
- Extended sleeve on the back of the hand is additional protection against cold and snow.
- Durable CORDURA® - reinforcement at the wrist to extend product life.
- Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
Fluorescent and with vertical and chevroned crossed reflective strips. Two-toned. Breathable, windproof and water-repellent. Fleece on inner side. Fastening with zip and internal storm flap. Detachable lined hood with adjustable drawstring. High collar. Inner pockets. Zipped inner pockets designed especially for a mobile with holes for headset wire and guide loops to keep wire accessible. Extended back. Chest pocket with zip. D-ring. Pen pocket. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allows high freedom of movement. Rib (hidden in storm flap) at cuffs. CORDURA® fabric reinforced cuffs with hook and loop band fastening. Front pockets with zip. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3 (S-M = class 2). The product is certified with maximum 0,0100 m² (L-4XL) 0,2000 m² (S-M) logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.