- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Possibility to attach MASCOT® MacGill hood with press studs.
- Fastening with two way zip, double storm flap and hidden press studs.
- Quilted lining can be zipped out.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
Fluorescent with vertical and horizontal reflective tapes. Two-toned. Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardent. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Removable wadded lining. Fastening with two way zip, double storm flap and hidden press studs. Chest pockets with flap. Front pockets with flap. Drawstring at waist. Rib (hidden in storm flap) and press stud fastening at cuffs. Hood press studs. Certified to EN 343 - class 3/1, EN 1149-5, EN 1149-3, EN 13034 (Type 6), EN ISO 14116 and EN 471 - class 3/2 (XS-S = class 2/2).