- Additional reflectors located on the back provide extra visibility.
- The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.
- No seams on the top of the shoulders: prevents water from penetrating.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Space for easy retrofitting of a laundry chip.
Fluorescent and with vertical and chevroned crossed reflective strips. Two-toned. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. High collar. Double stitched seams on shoulders, sleeves and at the sides. Fastening with zip and storm flap with press studs. Extended back. Chest pocket with zip. Chest pocket with flap and press stud. D-ring. Formed cut sleeves. Front pockets. Inner pockets. Ventilation under sleeves. Waist with press stud adjustment. Cuffs with press studs. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. The fabric complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum 0,2000 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.