- Protected zipped pocket under storm flap makes it easy to access contents without opening the jacket.
- Press studs to attach a hood if required.
- Fastening with two way zip, double storm flap and hidden press studs.
- Quilted lining can be zipped out.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof MASCOTEX® with taped seams.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Two-toned. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Quilt lining can zip out. Fastening with two way zip, double storm flap and hidden press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Chest pockets with zip. D-ring. Front pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Rib (hidden in storm flap) at cuffs. Adjustable elastic drawstring at waist. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3 (XS = class 2) and EN 343 - class 3/3. The product is certified with maximum 0,0200 m² (S-4XL) 0,2800 m² (XS) logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.