- Additional reflectors located on the back provide extra visibility.
- Extra protection against the cold with an extended back.
- The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.
- Durable CORDURA® - reinforcement at the wrist to extend product life.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
Fluorescent and with vertical and chevroned crossed reflective strips. Two-toned. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Padded. Quilt lining in sleeves. High collar. Ribbed inner collar. Detachable lined hood can be adjusted to fit over a helmet via drawstring. Fastening with zip and storm flap with press studs. Zipped inner pockets under storm flap - one designed especially for a mobile with holes for headset wire and guide loops to keep wire accessible. Zipped pocket under stormflap large enough to hold a 9.4 inches tablet. Chest pocket with zip. Chest pocket with flap and press stud. D-ring. Formed cut sleeves. Front pockets with zip. Internal drawstring adjustment at the hip. Zip at lower back for logo printing/ embroidery. Extended back. Waterproof pen pocket. Rib (hidden in storm flap) at cuffs. CORDURA® fabric reinforced cuffs with press stud fastening. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3, EN 343 - class 3/1 and EN 342 - class 3/2 (2,4 clo). The product is certified with maximum 0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.