- Extra protection against the cold with an extended back.
- Multi-function jacket that can be adapted to the situation - includes both shell jacket, shell gilet, thermal jacket and thermal gilet.
- Press studs to attach a hood if required.
- Quilted lining is a jacket in itself, approved to EN ISO 20471, with ribbed collar and removable sleeves.
- Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
Fluorescent with vertical and horizontal reflective tapes. Two-toned. Breathable, windproof and water-repellent. Inner collar of soft, durable material. Removable sleeves. Extended back. Fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Chest pockets with flap with hook and loop band fastening. Phone chest pocket with zip. D-ring. Pen pocket. Front pockets. Rib (hidden in storm flap) and press stud fastening at cuffs. Press stud adjustment at waist. Hood press studs. Quilt lining can zip out and be used separately - has ribbed collar and pockets. The lining is also a separate jacket that can be worn alone. The fluorescent jacket is approved to EN ISO 20471 and has vertical and horizontal reflectors. MASCOT® Loreto is a winter jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3, outer shell jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3, outer shell gilet certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2, thermal jacket certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3 and thermal gilet certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1 all in one - perfect for all weather conditions. Hi-Vis Group A/C. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3. Without sleeves in accordance to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. The fabric complies with the demands of EN 343 - class 3/3. The product is certified with maximum 0,0200 m² (with sleeves attached) logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.