- Additional safety with vertical reflective strips that connect with the horizontal reflectors.
- Extra protection against the cold with an extended back.
- The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.
- Lining of different fabric types, so it is soft at the upper part for comfort, but smooth at the bottom part where, with movement, the jacket needs to easily slide around other layers of clothing.
- Windproof and water-repellent.
Fluorescent with vertical and horizontal reflective tapes. Two-toned. Windproof and water-repellent. Lining of quilt and quilted fleece. Fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. D-ring. Front pockets. Press stud adjustment at cuff and waist. Zip at lower back for logo printing/ embroidery. Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3. The product is certified with maximum 0,0800 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.