- Holster pockets with extra pockets for nails, screws and drill bits.
- Kneepad pockets with insertion of kneepads from the bottom to avoid dirt collection.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- Tool straps on both sides.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Belt loops. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Fly with zip. Reinforced holster pockets. Front pockets. Reinforced back pockets - one with flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loop. Thigh pocket with several compartments, flap and adjustable hook and loop band fastening. Ruler pocket. Thigh phone pocket with flap and adjustable hook and loop band fastening. Pen pockets. Kneepad pockets. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,1400 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.