- Extra long zip with storm flap on outerside of lower leg so they can be easily pulled on over boots.
- High warm waistline at the back, leading around to the stomach.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets with flap and top access, so dirt doesn't collect.
- Snow locks inside the leg to keep snow and dirt out.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
Fluorescent and with chevroned reflective strips. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Lining of quilt. Strong elastic detachable adjustables braces. The waistband is higher at the back, to better protect against the cold. Belt loops. D-ring. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets nner phone pocket as well as an external phone pocket with flap and magnetic closure. Ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Snow flap on the inside of leg. Zip with storm flap on outerside of legs. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2, EN 343 - class 3/1 and EN 342 - class 3/2 (2,4 clo). Updated to EN 342:2017 - class 3/WP (1,96 clo). The product is certified with maximum 0,4500 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.