- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® which can be entered from above - closure with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Two-toned. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets hone pocket as well as an external phone pocket with flap and magnetic closure. Ruler pocket with CORDURA® reinforced opening. Adjustable kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D) with flap and top access. Vertical reflexes on the side of the legs for better safety. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitches. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum 0,1400 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.