- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® which can be entered from above - closure with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent contrast colour and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets d opening. Adjustable kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D) with flap and top access. Vertical reflexes on the side of the legs for better safety. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitches. Hi-Vis Group Z. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.