- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Low waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement.
- Top loading durable CORDURA® reinforced adjustable kneepad pockets, with flap so they don’t collect dirt.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Two-toned. Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Reinforced back pockets - one with flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket, phone pocket and flap with hook and loop band fastening. CORDURA® fabric reinforced ruler pocket. Pen pocket. Adjustable CORDURA® fabric kneepad pockets with flap and top access. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum 0,1400 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.