- The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.
- Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® which can be entered from above - closure with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
- Teflon® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Two-toned. Teflon® makes the product dirt resistant. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Adjustable CORDURA® fabric holster pockets with an extra pocket for tools. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Tool strap at waist. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets hone pocket with flap and magnetic closure. Ruler pocket with CORDURA® reinforced opening. Adjustable kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D) with flap and top access. Vertical reflexes on the side of the legs for better safety. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitches. Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are met. The product is certified with maximum 0,0900 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.